Monday, February 16

I Do Encourage Sharing

There is not much to update from the Rogers' house. Caleb stopped running fever on Thursday but, of course, stayed home on Friday.

Everyone was well on Saturday.

Sunday morning, Collin woke up with fever and began feeling pretty poorly that afternoon. FLU!

Claire woke up this morning with fever. She hasn't begun to really feel yucky yet, but I am willing to bet... FLU!

My children share so well. I couldn't be more proud!

The bad news is that I am probably a sure bet to get it, because I just can't stop holding and cuddling my sick children. They NEVER let me do it otherwise.

The good news is -- MeMe Janet comes tomorrow. Fabulous! Scotty is going out of town, so she had already planned to spend some time with us. It couldn't have come at a better time.

Let's just pray the adult version of those !@*beep!@* flu shots work.

2 comments :

Stephanie said...

oh, amy... i am so sorry to hear the flu won't leave your house. SOOO thankful that mama janet is on the way. what ever would we do without our moms??? praying for your entire family RIGHT NOW! love you much!
p.s. march 6 is coming!!!!

Dee Dee said...

Oh my - I hope it (the dreaded flu) stays in MS and far away from TX! I'll will say a prayer that the *&$@! flu shots work for you and Scotty. :-)

Back to Top