Monday, January 4

I'm So Beautiful!!!

Is my new look GORGEOUS or what!?!

I have a very talented friend that takes pictures. I've had this photo in mind for a while. So, while she was doing our Christmas cards, I asked her to snap this picture of the kids. It will soon be hanging above the fireplace in our den. I can't wait.

I have another talented friend that is an ARTIST (I don't know her title). I asked her if she could insert Heather's picture as my title, because I couldn't figure out how to do it. And, this is what she did.

I LOVE IT!!!

Now, I'll just have to find time to come here and write about the events of our days. I'll need an excuse to come stare at the beauty that is now....my blog.

It sure does pay to have talented friends. :) Thanks, girls.

2 comments :

Heather said...

Oh! Your welcom...sweet friend! You know I would do anything for you:) But...it is VERY easy to take pictures of your beautiful children! They are precious! Thanks for the sweet compliment:)

jenny winstead said...

you are so welcome amy! their precious picture of those children were wonderful inspiration!

Back to Top