Saturday, July 11

One Year

My sister sent me an email devotion the other day that was really good. I won't quote from the whole thing, but the last line has stuck with me.

"When you are gone, no one will remember all that you did. They will not remember all that you said. But, they will remember how you made them feel."

Profound. Tomorrow marks one year that this world has been without Jon Jason Weathers. No doubt about it, there are only positive words to describe how Jason made you feel. For the day, I am going to try to focus on how much better we are having enjoyed his presence even for a little while.


And, then, I will commit to pray and love Stephanie, Anna Lea, Jon Brent and Ally through another year without him. I would LOVE for you to join me in that cause.

No comments :

Back to Top