Wednesday, April 22

Pardon Me While I Ramble

This post is simply to let anyone interested in the "goings-on" of the Rogers' household know that we are indeed still alive. I just realized that it has been over a week since I last posted.

I can't think of ANYTHING interesting that I could share with you; however, that doesn't mean that we have been without activity. In fact, I think it means that we have been moving at such a rapid pace that I can't even keep up with all that we are doing.

It seems as though everyone is beyond busy these days. I think it is just that season. School is coming to an end and sports have begun. All of the organizations are trying to get all of their meetings in before the year ends.

We are so very ready for the summer. I have missed two fabulous photo opportunities over the past couple of days. These pictures would have made perfect pictures for a post about getting ready for summer. So, use your imaginations, please.

The first "picture" is of Collin. He CAN NOT wait for the pool to open for the summer. He talks about it all of the time. Earlier in the week, he drug out the basket with all of the swimsuits, put one on and ran some bath water. He had some pretend play time in the bathtub, and he certainly sounded like he was in a giant swimming pool. Wouldn't that picture have been too cute?

This morning, Claire found a pair of goggles. She insisted that I put them on and she walked around the house in them FOREVER. It was hilarious. She kept running into things, because they weren't positioned just right. But, she did have the fat lip due to the goggles pressing against her mouth. At one point, she wanted them pushed up on her head like sunglasses. As I stated, she was in them FOREVER; but, I was in house cleaning mode. So, it didn't cross my mind that a picture might be a good idea until she had thrown the goggles down.

I've rambled long enough. Maybe one day this week, I can remember to take the camera to the ball field and get some real pictures of Caleb playing baseball. He loves it so much. And, after a pretty pitiful year last year, they haven't lost a game yet. For my competitive, first child (and his Mom)...this is a whole lot more fun.

No comments :

Back to Top