Friday, August 21

Classic Collin

UPDATE! (8/22/09)

As per Sassy's suggestions, I have included "proof" of Collin's love for all things baby. They have been added to the end of my original post which is..

The other day, I was driving home with only Collin in the car. He is my chatterbox on the road. If he's not talking to me, he's making another sort of continuous noise. He does not believe in quiet time in the car.

He asked me several questions about Claire being a baby. Then, he asked a few questions about when he was a baby. After hearing all of my answers, he pondered for a few minutes and then said, "When I grow up I'm gonna be a baby!"

He does love to be a baby. And, after all of my worries about him being lost in the mix as the "middle child", it may be Claire we have to worry about. I mean, what do you do if you ARE the youngest but your big brother determines he IS the baby?

We shall see!




3 comments :

Michael said...

Hmmm...I think Collin is on to something...

Alyson said...

Hey sis!
I think the pic of Collin with Claire's pacifier in his mouth would have been appropriate for this blog!! OR the one of him sitting in her car seat!! I could go on....
Thanks for blogging! I LOVE reading these!
Love you LOTS AND LOTS,
Aly/Sassy

jenny winstead said...

i LOVE the new pics of them on your sidebar!! Whew they are some gorgeous children!

Back to Top