Thursday, December 29

My Vision & An Invitation...

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH for the tremendous amount of support I've received for the book. The entire process has been CrAzY from start to finish. For sure, I wasn't prepared for the way you guys have loved and encouraged me by purchasing books. And, my sister has been overwhelmed by the adoption support!

With so many books out there, I've had an idea. I think it would be SO MUCH FUN to participate in a Move! Bible study together. See, this little book was born out of a desire I have to teach God's Word. The life God has given me has served as the backdrop for His lessons. As you read, He will teach you, and I want to be a part of it.

So, I'm just going for it! Here's my vision... Let's do a Bible study together!

When: Beginning January 9th (January/February)

What: Joshua through Move! Devotions

Where: The comforts of your very own home

How: Well, Facebook (of course)

If you haven't already joined the Facebook group @MoveDevoCommunity, please go and do that. We will work out more of the details as we get closer to January 9th. But, I think it would be so awesome to move through Joshua as a group and share what we learn as we go via that Facebook page. Let's use technology for something positive!

So many of you already have a book! Maybe you've begun your study, but we can begin again in January. TOGETHER! If we do 4 days of study each week, we can complete the book by the end of February. If you've never been part of a group study before, it's amazing! There's accountability in a group. But, there's also such JOY in experiencing God at work in the lives of others. 

If you need a book, please let me know. We can arrange that. I still have some available for purchase. And, if I run out, we can get some more. Maybe you know a couple of people close to you that you'd like to enter into Bible study with on a more personal level. Grab a book for them and make a plan to start. Your smaller group can join with our larger one on Facebook. It will be a marvelous thing. 

I pray you hear my heart, because I have so struggled with "selling" this book! I'm not proposing a group Bible study just to make money. I believe with all of my heart that God taught me so many things about HIMSELF through the pages of Joshua. I've got more to learn, though. I'll never ever get to the bottom of WHO He is. As I study again, I'd love to journey with YOU. I am convinced that this little book is one of the ways I am supposed to brag on my wonderful God and His Son, Jesus. 

So, let me know if you need a book. Grab a few people that you want to journey with through the pages of Joshua and Move! Then, head to the Facebook page and "like." That is where I'll make Bible study announcements. And, that's where (hopefully) we will all connect each week to share all that we learn about God through His Word.

I pray you'll consider joining me for this two month study. I believe there is much to be learned through the pages of scripture, and I believe the Lord delights when His children join together, unified in the learning process.

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen. 
1 Peter 3:18

No comments :

Back to Top